Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Safari Video

I made this animoto video to show at school. I have yet to write about the full experience of the safari, but I love the way this came out so I am putting it up here. I will tell more about the safari later. This is the most complicated animoto I have ever made as I took the photos and videos of the three days on safari and edited and condensed it into a one day video showing what you might see on safari. Hopefully the songs, videos, and pictures tell a bit of a story leading up to the lion and elephant showdown at the end. Look close to see the leopard in the tree. I was at a loss of words for describing what I was seeing at one point on the video, so I left my words from one video narrate a bit. Surely I could have thought of a better word than "stuff". I also wisely predicted what cheetahs like to do. It was meant to be a joke, but it came true. Those pictures of the incident where by my teammates. I did not see that happen. We were a couple of vans away. The people in the Jeep were not from our group. A few people from that Jeep where crying in shock after the incident and I am sure a few others needed to change their pants right after that happened!


No comments:

Post a Comment