Monday, September 5, 2011

Safari Video 2

I redid the Safari video. I added some close up pictures of the animals that some of my teammates took. My camera does not have a good zoom. I also rearranged a few things that were out of order. Then, I let animoto do its magic. Each time you redo an animoto video, the transitions, look, and play of a video turns out completely different. For my first video, I paid to upgrade the quality. I don't see too much difference so I left this without the upgrade. Both videos are fun to look at at.



If you want to learn more on the Masai Mara, you can look for the video online on Michael Palin's "Pole to Pole 1" Episode 6. I have Amazon Prime so I can watch it for free. The episode is entitled Plains and Boats and Trains. It was filmed in 1992, but gives some information on the animals. It is also on Netflix, but not for streaming like on Amazon. Another series on the Masai Mara is called "Big Cat Diary". It streams on both Netflix and Amazon Prime. I will be checkinig this one out  some more as I have only watched a bit of it so far. Having been to the Masai Mara, this will be even more intersting to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment